The ASTRO A10 Gen 2. Logitech are bringing back an infamous brand that was once simply ‘too good’ for competitive play.
They’ve been given a modern upgrade and will be hitting the shelves soon, keep your eyes and ears open.
Catering to the returning favourite and new breeds of players.
The new ASTRO A10 Gen 2 features classic industrial design inspired by the brand’s roots.
“With the new A10, we focused on the idea of building to the needs and wants of the new generation customer, not just being a next generation product. We made several improvements in performance and feature set, while also building a headset that is lightweight, comfortable and flexible for today’s multiple gaming scenarios. It’s available in a number of bold colourways to reflect individual personality and style, and importantly, we are able to do so in a way that is sustainable for the planet and our society,” said Peter Kingsley, CMO at Logitech G.
- Unofficially ‘rage quit’ certified – a rugged durable construction with a handsome finish.
- Step into your comfort zone – a feather light and pillowy soft headset designed for long lasting comfort. So much so that your ears will outlast your thumbs.
- Flip-to-mute microphone – muting made easy; you’ll never have to hear ‘I think you’re muted’ again.
- Tuned with ASTRO Audio – crystal clear audio because when it comes to your enemies on the field, faint footsteps matter!
- Sustainable – ASTRO’s most sustainable wired gaming headset produced to date, the A10 Gen 2 is CarbonNeutral®
Here at Koru Cottage we do like our headsets so stay tuned for our review in the near future. And we will give you the full run down on what we think.
Available from late June 2022 for an NZ RRP of $119.00 at PB Tech, EB Games, JB Hi-Fi and Mighty Ape.